- TORSKAL’s unconjugated gold nanoparticles are made using a unique proprietary protocol resulting in particles with superior size distribution and shape compared to that of the leading competitor.
- Our gold nanoparticle preparations have a narrow size distribution (SD less than 10%), with excellent reproducibility, and more than 95% spherical particles.
- All of our batches go through stringent quality control prior to shipment to our customers using Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS), Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM), and UV-Vis to ensure size and monodispersity, as well as other parameters.
- Store product away from direct sunlight at 4-8°C. Lower temperature prolongs the shelf life of the product.
- Do NOT freeze. Freezing causes irreversible aggregation of the gold nanoparticles.
- When stored as specified the product is stable for at least six months.
- Photothermal Therapy, Photodynamic Therapy
- Diagnostics, Drug Delivery
- Lateral Flow Analysis (LFA)
- Light Microscopy, Darkfield Microscopy
- Electron Microscopy (TEM/SEM)
- Surface-Enhanced Fluorescence
- Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (SERS)
- Biosensors, Biomarkers
- Plasmonic, Nanocoating
- Catalysis, Electronics
- Download the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Download our product catalog
|Parameters||OD : 1|
|Diameter (TEM) (nm)||40.58|
|Size disparity (+/- nm)||2.42|
|Particle concentration (NP/mL)||7.33E + 10|
|Mass concentration (mg/mL)||4.74E – 02|
|Particle molar concentration||1.22E – 10|
|Particle volume (nm3)||3.35E + 04|
|Particle surface (nm2)||5.02E + 03|
|Solvent||DIH = 18MEG DI Water|
|Storage temperature||4 – 8 °C|
Extinction spectrum of the solution of TS – SAuNPs 40
Size distribution of TS – SAuNPs 40 determined by transmission electron microscopy image