1. Scientific Integrity
We follow the ANR’s charter of ethics and scientific integrity, which expresses the general meaning, principles and rules of action and behavior that all internal and external collaborators, and its directors, undertake to respect in the activities they carry out.
Scientific integrity refers to the set of rules and values that must govern the research activity in order to guarantee its honest and scientifically rigorous nature. Compliance with these rules is an indispensable condition for maintaining the bond of trust granted by society to those involved in research.
2. Sustainable Development Objectives
All along the value chain, we have traceability objectives for our health and Social and Environmental responsibility product. We wish to integrate Sustainable Development Objectives (SDO) into our corporate strategy and thus boost and bring meaning to our innovation.
- Visualize cancer cells and monitor the treatment
- Treating cancer cells with hyperthermia
- Not toxic to the organism and biocompatible
- Contributing to the local economy by promoting plant biodiversity while exploiting local bio-resources in a respectful manner
I hope that we can change the face of gold to pharmaceutical companies and researchers who did not believe that it was possible to extract gold in a responsible and respectful way
– Anne-Laure Morel, Founder & President
Plants from the Réunion Island