- TORSKAL’s unconjugated gold nanoparticles are produced utilizing a patented procedure that produces particles with better size distribution and form than the competitor’s.
- Our gold nanoparticle preparations feature a small size distribution (SD less than 10%), with excellent reproducibility, and over 95% spherical particles.
- Before being shipped to our customers, all our batches go through a rigorous quality control process that using Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS), Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM), and UV-Vis to ensure size and monodispersity, as well as other parameters.
- Store product away from direct sunlight at 4-8°C. Lower temperature extends the shelf life of the product.
- Do not freeze. Freezing causes irreversible aggregation of the gold nanoparticles.
- The product is stable for at least six months when stored as directed.
- Photothermal Therapy, Photodynamic Therapy
- Diagnostics, Drug Delivery
- Lateral Flow Analysis (LFA)
- Light Microscopy, Darkfield Microscopy
- Electron Microscopy (TEM/SEM)
- Surface-Enhanced Fluorescence
- Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (SERS)
- Biosensors, Biomarkers
- Plasmonic, Nanocoating
- Catalysis, Electronics
- Download the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Download our product catalog
|Parameters||OD : 1|
|Diameter (TEM) (nm)||
|Size disparity (+/- nm)||0.66|
|Particle concentration (NP/mL)||1.87E + 12|
|Mass concentration (mg/mL)||6.38E – 02|
|Particle molar concentration||3.10E – 09|
|Particle volume (nm3)||1.77E + 03|
|Particle surface (nm2)||7.07E + 02|
|Solvent||DIH = 18MEG DI Water|
|Storage temperature||4 – 8 °C|
Extinction spectrum of the solution of TS – SAuNPs 15
Size distribution of TS – SAuNPs 15 determined by transmission electron microscopy image