Internship : Business Development Manager
To support our growing company and our pioneering green nanotechnology activities, we are looking for a Business Development Intern to contribute to our development in France and worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a biotech and research company that is committed to developing a more effective cancer drug using nanotechnology and has strong values to create a better world?
Do you want to work in an international and innovation-driven environment? Do you like challenges and teamwork, but also know how to show autonomy and initiative?
Then do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to welcome you to our young, ambitious and dynamic team.
Among other things, you will be responsible for carrying out the following missions:
1. Define the commercial strategy by territory in collaboration with the management of TORSKAL.
2. Participate in the development of the turnover with a particular emphasis on our offer of scientific services as well as on the direct sale of gold nanoparticles designed from green chemistry.
- Enrich and adapt the sales pitch
- Prospecting and qualification of commercial targets (B to B): all types of industries
- Create and develop your customer portfolio
- Set up targeted sales campaigns (email and telephone) and follow them up until the closing of the opportunities
- Participate in meetings and demonstrations with clients
- Analyze, enrich and update the prospect database
3. Working with the Marketing and Communication Manager and management, you will also work on other marketing and communication related tasks for the company:
- Participation in the creation of communication materials
- Participation in trade shows
- Minimum of 4 years of higher education with a specialization in business, business school preferred
- You have at least 6 months of experience in selling products and services, ideally in the world of research and innovation.
- Experience in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry is expected.
- You are proficient in fundamental business techniques, enjoy tracking and analyzing competitor KPIs, understanding market trends and identifying techniques and strategies that would help us grow further.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and you want to take up the challenge of developing a start-up, with the desire to occupy a privileged position that you will have to legitimize by your seriousness, your maturity, your relational qualities, and your results.
- In addition to French, you have an excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- You have excellent organizational skills, you are proactive and creative
- Type of contract: 6 months internship preferred
- Location: Sorbonne University, Jussieu, Paris (75005)
- Availability: ASAP
- Remuneration: 800 euros / month. Possibility of hiring after the internship.
If this job interests you and you feel you are the right fit, go ahead and apply now! :)