- 15nm of TORSKAL’s green synthesized gold nanoparticles and Turkevich synthesized gold nanoparticles are combined in a convenient pack for testing suitability, and stability during your protocol development.
- The green synthesized gold nanoparticles are produced by green chemistry (by bio-reduction of metal salts HAuCl4), with crude and / or purified extracts from plants. These extracts have the double action of reducing the metal and stabilizing the nanoparticle formed. The size and shape of the gold nanoparticles formed can be modulated by various factors during the synthesis. The synthesis of nanoparticles by using the bio-reducing potential of plant extracts has been demonstrated in various studies in recent years. Based on this observation, TORSKAL developed a green chemistry approach to synthesize nanoparticles using endemic plants originated from Reunion Island. Plants extracts have the double action of reducing the metal and stabilizing the formed nanoparticles.
- TORSKAL’s unconjugated gold nanoparticles are made using a unique proprietary protocol resulting in particles with superior size distribution and shape compared to that of the leading competitor.
- Our gold nanoparticle preparations have a narrow size distribution (CV of less than 15%), exceptional protein adsorption properties and more than 95% spherical particles.
- All of our batches go through stringent quality control prior to shipment to our customers using dynamic light scattering to guarantee size and monodispersity and lot specifications are supplied with each product.
- Store product away from direct sunlight at 4-8°C. Lower temperature prolongs the shelf life of the product.
- Do NOT freeze. Freezing causes irreversible aggregation of the gold nanoparticles.
- When stored as specified the product is stable for at least six months.
- Photothermal Therapy, Photodynamic Therapy
- Diagnostics, Drug Delivery
- Lateral Flow Analysis (LFA)
- Light Microscopy, Darkfield Microscopy
- Electron Microscopy (TEM/SEM)
- Surface-Enhanced Fluorescence
- Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (SERS)
- Biosensors, Biomarkers
- Plasmonic, Nanocoating
- Catalysis, Electronics
- Download the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) – (Will be uploaded soon)
|Parameters||Green Synthesized AuNPs (15nm)||Turkevich Synthesized AuNPs (15nm)|
|Diameter (TEM) (nm)||14.83||14.94|
|Size disparity (+/- nm)||2.84||0.66|
|SPR Peak||537 – 540||520|
|Particle concentration (NP/mL)||1.27E + 12||1.87E + 12|
|Mass concentration (mg/mL)||4.17E – 2||6.38E – 02|
|Particle molar concentration||2.19E – 9||3.10E – 09|
|Particle volume (nm3)||1.71E + 03||1.77E + 03|
|Particle surface (nm2)||6.31E + 02||7.07E + 02|
|Solvent||DIH = 18MEG DI Water||DIH = 18MEG DI Water|
|Storage temperature||4 – 8 °C||4 – 8 °C|
Green Synthesized Gold Nanoparticles – 15nm
Turkevich Synthesized Gold Nanoparticles – 15nm
Extinction spectrum of the solution of GS – SAuNPs 15
Size distribution of GS – SAuNPs 15 determined by transmission electron microscopy image
Extinction spectrum of the solution of TS – SAuNPs 15
Size distribution of TS – SAuNPs 15 determined by transmission electron microscopy image